Ace Digital Innovations Co., Ltd (Taiwan) (“ACE Exchange”) provides an order book exchange platform for sale or purchase of certain supported digital currencies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum (“Digital Currency”) (each an “Order Book”) for its users (the “ACE Exchange Services”) through https://www.ace.io/ (the “Site”). This is a contract between you and Ace Exchange. References in this Agreement to "ACE Exchange", "we", "our"or "us", is to Ace Digital Innovations Co., Ltd and references to "users”, “you"or "your"are to the person with whom ACE Exchange enters into this Agreement.
- You must have attained the age of 20 and must be of full legal capacity under the laws applicable to you to access and use ACE Exchange Services and this Site.
- Your eligibility to access to ACE Exchange Service and this Site also depends on the country in which you reside. The list of ACE Exchange Service and this Site can be found at "ACE Exchange isn’t available in countries below."
Account Registration And Security
- During the registration process with ACE Exchange and the subsequent activation of your user account at ACE Exchange (“ACE Exchange Account”), you will be required to provide certain personal information, including, but not limited to your name, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, social security number/government identification number, information regarding your bank account, and your financial circumstances and establish your user account and a password. ACE Exchange implements certain KYC verifications procedures during your activation and subsequent access to or use of ACE Exchange Services and this Site.
- The following limits ,included but not limited to daily or weekly limits on deposit, withdrawal and trading, may be based on the identifying information and/or proof of identity you provide to ACE Exchange and is subject to ACE Exchange’s sole discretion.
- By activating your ACE Exchange Account or accessing ACE Exchange Services and this Site, you are deemed to agree to:
- Provide accurate, current and complete information about you and promptly update such information thereafter to keep it accurate, current and complete
- Maintain the security of your identification
- Accept all risks arising out of inaccurate, outdated or incomplete information
- Your ACE Exchange Account consists of the following:
- A Digital Currency wallet provided by ACE Exchange Account for each Digital Currency available to you (“Digital Currency Wallet”), depending on your location and subject to ACE Exchange’s sole discretion.
- Online balance for government-issued currency (“Fiat Currency”) associated to your ACE Exchange Account for each Fiat Currency available to you (“Online Balance”), depending on your location and subject to ACE Exchange’s sole discretion.
- User tools, accessible at https://www.ace.io/
- You hereby authorize ACE Exchange to, directly or through third parties and telecommunication companies make any inquiries we consider necessary to verify your identity and/or protect against fraud, including to query identity information contained in public reports (e.g., your name, address, past addresses, or date of birth), to query and verify account information associated with your linked bank account (e.g., name or account balance), and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries and reports. You further authorize any and all third parties to which such inquiries or requests may be directed to fully respond to such inquiries or requests.
- ACE Exchange reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to:
- any information provided during the registration process or later is inaccurate, not current or incomplete;
- a dispute has arisen between you and ACE Exchange that remains pending in a legal or judicial proceeding; or
- activities or actions under your ACE Exchange Account is alleged to be infringing our Anti-Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering and CounterTerrorist Policies or applicable law.
- refuse your registration or activation with ACE Exchange Services and this Site;
- limit the number of user account that a single user may establish or maintain;
- deactivate or cancel your ACE Exchange Account and remove the Content (as defined in Section Member Conduct 3 herein) submitted under the ACE Exchange Account without prior notice and at our sole discretion if
- You should be responsible for your ACE Exchange Account security, including, but not limited to maintaining adequate security and control of any and all IDs, passwords, or any other codes that you use to access to or associate with the ACE Exchange Services and this Site. When choosing your user ID and password, please do not create it using easily identifiable or predictable information such as your birthday, telephone number or a recognizable part of your name. You must not share your ACE Exchange Account or password with any other third party, knowingly or accidentally share, provide or make your ACE Exchange Account or password available to any other third party, or otherwise enable any other third party to access or decipher your ACE Exchange Account or password. In addition, you shall take necessary and reasonable measures to and due care in keeping your ACE Exchange Account and password confidential and preventing your ACE Exchange Account and password from being used by any other third party. Any loss or compromise of the foregoing information and/or your personal information may result in unauthorized access to your ACE Exchange Account by third-parties and the loss or theft of any Digital Currency and/or funds held in your ACE Exchange Account and any associated accounts, including your linked bank account(s). Since you are the owner of your ACE Exchange Account and password, and you are responsible for taking necessary and reasonable measures to keep your ACE Exchange Account and password confidential, you agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your ACE Exchange Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions, except to the extent that you are able to prove that a third party is able to tamper with your ACE Exchange Account by unauthorized access of our IT systems due to system deficiencies of ACE Exchange. If you believe your ACE Exchange Account and password may have been disclosed to a third party, is lost or stolen or unauthorized transactions may have been conducted, you are responsible for notifying ACE Exchange immediately.
Anti-fraud,Anti-Money and Counter-Terrorist
ACE Exchange and its Affiliates implement certain anti-fraud, anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist policies and procedures (“Anti-Fraud, anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Policies”). Accordingly, ACE Exchange and its Affiliates insist on a comprehensive and thorough customer due diligence process and implementation and ongoing analysis and reporting. This includes monitoring of suspicious transactions and mandatory or voluntary reporting to regulators. ACE Exchange needs to keep certain information and documentation on file pursuant to applicable laws, applicable policies and to fulfill contractual obligations to third parties, and ACE Exchange hereby expressly reserves the right to keep such information and documentation and to disclose such information and documentation to government authorities. This will apply even when you terminate your relationship with ACE Exchange, and vice versa, or abandon your application to have an account with ACE Exchange.
Digital Currency is not Fiat Currency and Digital Currency does not have intrinsic value. The legal status of Digital Currency may affect the legal obligations, reporting obligations, and tax obligations in relation to holding, investing, or trading Digital Currency. You are solely responsible for checking the legal status or requirement of Digital Currency and for complying with any and all applicable laws and taxation or reporting requirements. In addition, trading in Digital Currencies entails certain risks. When trading Digital Currency, please be aware that there is a significant possibility that Digital Currency can fluctuate considerably in value. There is no assurance that any person will accept Digital Currency as payment for goods or services and it is possible that the use or transaction of Digital Currency may be expressly prohibited by legislation in a particular jurisdiction. Whether you are suitable to engage in the purchase or sale of Digital Currency will be dependent on your personal financial situation and tolerance for risk. By using ACE Exchange Services and this Site, you agree that you are fully aware of the related risks and considerations and waive any and all claims against ACE Exchange and its Affiliates for all losses or damages that may arise from your purchase or sale of Digital Currency. Please see our Risk Disclosure Statement and The Risk Disclosure and Disclaimer at (https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/zh-tw/articles/360018813772) for a disclosure of the various risks involved in trading Digital Currencies. This Risk Disclosure Statement is for your reference only. It cannot and does not disclose all risks and other aspects involved in holding or trading in Digital Currencies.
Deposits; Withdrawals; Orders, Trades, and Fees
You may fund your ACE Exchange Account by depositing Digital Currency from your Digital Currency Wallet and digital currency wallets that are provided by services providers other than ACE (“External Digital Currency Wallets”). To fund Online Balance associated with your ACE Exchange Account, you must link your bank account to your ACE Exchange Account, and such linked bank account must first be verified by ACE Exchange and/or its services providers. Upon the completion of such verification, you may fund your Online Balance associated with your ACE Exchange Account by depositing Fiat Currency from your linked and verified bank account(s). Please note that ACE Exchange ONLY accepts deposits via ATM transfer and internet bank transfer. All other methods will result in failure to fund Online Balance associated with your ACE Exchange Account. Please note that your deposit of Fiat Currency shall bear no interest. Funds in your ACE Exchange Account can be used only to trade on ACE Exchange.
Your ACE Exchange Account allows you to place an order for Digital Currency at a specified price in a Fiat Currency or Digital Currency (“Order”). You must have sufficient balance of Digital Currency or Fiat Currency in your Digital Currency Wallet and Online Balance to cover the total value of the Order plus any applicable fees. Your valid Orders will be immediately placed on the relevant Order Book, and will be eligible to be matched with corresponding Order(s) placed by other ACE Exchange users, at the relevant price and on a first-in-time priority basis.
When an Order is matched, in part or in full, to one or more corresponding Orders, one or more trades (“Trades”) are executed. ACE Exchange immediately settles each Trade by transferring funds between the trading counterparties’ ACE Exchange Accounts. Trading rules of this Site is available at https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/en-us/articles/360018350432-Trading-guidelines-. Except as otherwise set forth herein, all Trades are final, and fees paid to ACE Exchange are non-refundable. ACE Exchange reserves the right to cancel Orders and/or reverse Trades in the following circumstances:
- Orders or Trades which we believe constitute an abusive use of the platform, for example, market manipulation.
- Orders or Trades which are caused by or manifest an obvious error with respect to price, quantity, or other matters (“Error Transaction”).
- If required or requested by any applicable law or regulation or government authority.
- To restrict trade size or frequency or limit API use which, in our sole discretion. You hereby release us from all liability in relation to any action taken by us under this section.
By placing an Order on a ACE Exchange Order Book, you agree to pay all applicable fees and any amount payable and you agree and authorize ACE Exchange to AUTOMATICALLY deduct fees and any amount payable directly from your Digital Currency Wallet and/or the funds in your Online Balance. ACE Exchange also charges a fee on deposit or withdrawal. All fees and amount payable will be clearly displayed in your ACE Exchange Account and the fee schedules is also available at https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/zh-tw/articles/360018301752--ACE%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E6%89%80-%E6%95%B8%E4%BD%8D%E8%B3%87%E7%94%A2%E7%9A%84%E6%89%8B%E7%BA%8C%E8%B2%BB%E8%88%87%E9%99%90%E5%88%B6, and such fee schedules may be amended, changed, or updated by ACE Exchange at any time and without prior notice to you. The fee schedules displayed at the time of placing an Order or execution of a Trade shall be final and binding upon you and the trading counterparties.
- You are responsible to ensure that any destination address for digital currency shall correspond to the same type of digital currency wallet address. ACE Exchange does not support digital currency transactions that are received from an incorrect or different digital currency that the wallet address is intended to receive; for example, sending bitcoin cash (bch) to bitcoin (btc) addresses, sending ethereum classic (etc) to ethereum (eth) addresses, or sending litecoin (ltc) to bitcoin (btc) addresses. To the maximum extent permitted by law, ACE Exchange does not refund missing deposits and shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of or in relation to sending digital currencies to wrong addresses. ACE Exchange does not support every fork and the tokens created or split from such fork.If you intend to receive created or split tokens, please move your digital currencies to other service providers that support forks before forks take place. If ACE Exchange were to assist on missing deposit that is the result of your violation of this section 6 to you, you shall pay ACE Exchange for the cost and expenses incurred arising out of searching such missing deposits, even if the value of the cost and expenses may be higher than the value of missing deposits themselves.
Ownership; Grant; Restrictions on Grant
- This Site (including, without limitation, the Content) may not always be entirely accurate, complete or current and may also include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. You should verify all information before relying on it, and all decisions based on information contained on this Site are your sole responsibility and we shall have no liability for such decisions. You acknowledge and agree that ACE Exchange is not responsible for any information, content, or services contained in any third-party materials or on any third party sites.
- copy, imitate, develop or reproduce ACE Exchange Services, this Site, or the Content, including without limitation the model, design, interface, appearance and layout;
- create any derivative works of any ACE Exchange Services, this Site, or the Content, including without limitation the model, design, interface, appearance and layout;
- reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for any part of ACE Exchange Services and this Site;
- disseminate malicious software, programs, virus, worm or in other manner that destroys or crash ACE Exchange Services and this Site;
- distribute, transfer, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or grant your ACE Exchange Account to any other third party;
- copy, transmit, distribute, sell, license, reverse engineer, modify, publish, or participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any other way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part;
- remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in ACE Exchange Services and this Site;
- use, access or tamper with non-public areas of ACE Exchange Services and this Site, ACE Exchange’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of ACE Exchange’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any ACE Exchange system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search ACE Exchange Services and this Site or download Content from ACE Exchange Services and this Site by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available interfaces that are provided by ACE Exchange (and only pursuant to those terms and conditions) or other generally available third party web browsers;
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or posting, or in any way use the ACE Exchange Services and this Site to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by ACE Exchange or any of ACE Exchange’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect ACE Exchange Services and this Site or Content; or
- interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the operation of ACE Exchange Services and this Site, the access of any user, host or network by any means or interfere with or create an undue burden on the ACE Exchange Services and this Site.
- In connection with your use of the ACE Exchange Services and this Site, and your interactions with other users, and third parties you agree and represent you will not engage in any action or activity as set forth in Article Ownership; Grant; Restrictions on Grant 3 and Article Member Conduct 1 herein (collectively “Prohibited Use”). ACE Exchange reserves the right at all times to monitor, review, retain and/or disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, sanctions programs, legal process or governmental request.
- You agree not to use the ACE Exchange Services and this Site to:
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that is illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, pornographic, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- promote discrimination, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any person or group;
- impersonate any other third party or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any other third party;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any other third party;
- upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, disseminate or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, malicious software, programs, worm or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disobey, violate or ignore any code of conducts, requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of ACE Exchange Services and this Site to the extent applicable to you;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage any conduct that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- promote, encourage or engage in terrorism violence or financial contribution to terrorist;
- stalk or otherwise harass other users of ACE Exchange Services and this Site;
- collect or store personal data about other users of ACE Exchange Services and this Site without their prior express consent or permission; and
- encourage, enable or assist any other third party to do any of the foregoing.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that ACE Exchange may access, preserve or disclose your ACE Exchange Account information and Content if required to do so by applicable laws or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- comply with the request from law enforcement, tax authority or other government body;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of ACE Exchange, the users of ACE Exchange Services and this Site and the public.
Idea, Proposal, or feedback
- When you submit or make available Feedback to ACE Exchange, you grant ACE Exchange the following worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free rights:
- to make, use, copy, modify, sell, distribute, sub-license, and create derivative works of, Feedback as part of any ACE Exchange product, technology, service, specification or other documentation;
- to publicly perform or display, import, broadcast, transmit, distribute, license, offer to sell, and sell, rent, lease or lend copies of Feedback (and derivative works thereof) as part of any ACE Exchange Services and this Site; and
- to sublicense to any third party the foregoing rights, including the right to sublicense to further third party.
- For any Feedback you submit to ACE Exchange, you represent and warrant that:
- you have the right to disclose such Feedback to ACE Exchange and that such disclosure does not violate the rights of any other person or party;
- such Feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of any other third party;
- ACE Exchange is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to Feedback;
- ACE Exchange shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Feedback for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- to the extent permissible by law, such Feedback automatically become the exclusive property of ACE Exchange without any obligation of ACE Exchange to you; and
- you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from ACE Exchange under any circumstances. You will indemnify and hold harmless ACE Exchange from and against any claims, losses, expenses and liabilities arising from breach by you of the foregoing representation and warranty.
- If you experience or encounter any bugs, glitches, hitches or other problems on ACE Exchange Services and this Site, please inform ACE Exchange immediately so that it can correct or improve accordingly. You can submit your requests and issues to firstname.lastname@example.org or any other request submission channel.
It is your sole responsibility to determine whether, and to what extent, any taxes apply to any transactions you conduct through the ACE Exchange Services or this Site, and to withhold, collect, report, pay, declare and remit the correct amounts of taxes to the appropriate tax authorities. Your transaction history is available through your ACE Exchange Account. ACE Exchange will surrender your personal information and/or your transaction history in response to tax authorities if such information is requested by tax authorities.
- ACE Exchange Services and this Site contain links to other websites and online resources that ACE Exchange does not own, control, authorize, endorse, sponsor, or make any representation or warranty and you agree to take precautionary measures and you understand that by using ACE Exchange Services and this Site and accessing third-party links, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, harmful, inaccurate, misleading or otherwise inappropriate or that may otherwise violate applicable law or virus and malicious software or program. You acknowledge and agree that ACE Exchange is not responsible or liable for:
- the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or
- the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement, ownership, control, authorization, sponsorship or representation or warranty by ACE Exchange of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. By using ACE Exchange Services and this Site, you expressly release ACE Exchange from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or online resources. Accordingly, ACE Exchange encourages you to be aware when you leave ACE Exchange Services and this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each website that you may visit.
- You may deposit and withdraw through External Digital Currency Wallets. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such External Digital Currency Wallets and you expressly release ACE Exchange and MaiCoin and its Affiliates from any and all liability arising from your use of any External Digital Currency Wallets.
- Since ACE Exchange does not support Digital Currency transactions generated from any smart contracts, including, without limitation, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), you acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any smart contracts and you expressly release ACE Exchange from any and all liability arising from your use of any smart contracts.
DIsclaimer of Warranty
- ACE Exchange services, this site, and the content provided hereunder may contain certain issues that have not been identified. ace exchange services, this site, and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. You are advised to use ACE Exchange services, this site, and the content with caution, to make the necessary verifications and use your own judgement, and not to rely in any way on performance of ACE Exchange services, this site, and the content and accompanying instructions or materials. ACE Exchange makes no warranty that ace exchange will continue to offer or make available ace exchange services, this site, and the content, including without limitation any particular function for any particular length of time and ace exchange reserves the right to change and update ACE Exchange services, this site, and the content without notice to you. ACE Exchange makes no warranties of any kind in connection with ace exchange services, this site, and the content, or modifications or improvements thereto. ACE Exchange specifically disclaims all implied warranties.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from ACE Exchange or through ACE Exchange services or this site or the content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein. you are solely responsible for all of your trading or holding digital currencies.
Limitation of Liability
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, even if ACE Exchange has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss, ACE Exchange, their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys, or any other company or individual involved in creating, producing, or delivering ACE Exchange services, this site, or content (“ACE Exchange and affiliated parties”) shall only be liable for the direct damages caused by gross negligence or intentional misconduct of ACE Exchange while providing ACE Exchange services or this site.
- You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law and to the extent ACE Exchange and affiliated parties is held liable under section Limitation of Liability 1, the collective liability of ACE Exchange and affiliated parties shall not exceed the TWD dollar value of the digital currency on deposit in your ACE Exchange account at the time of the occurrence of such gross negligence or intentional misconduct, as the case may be.
- Without limiting to the generality of section Limitation of Liability 1, ACE Exchange and affiliated parties shall not be liable for any damage or loss in relation to or arising from any suspension, delay, or failure of transfer funds between the trading counterparties’ online balance if such suspension, delay, or failure is the consequence of one of the following events:
- You fail to complete the verification set forth in section Account Registration and Security 1 and 2, and section Deposits; Withdrawals; Orders, Trades, and Fees 1.
- You acknowledge and agree that, in no event shall ACE Exchange and affiliated parties be liable for any damage or loss that is not reasonably foreseeable.
Release of ACE Exchange ; Indemnification
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold ACE Exchange, their respective subsidiaries and Affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with
- Your dispute with any other user of ACE Exchange or this Site; and/or
The Regulations on Reasonable Matters as Exceptions to Rescind the Distance Sales
ACE Exchange Services and this Site are the reasonable matters that the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, or online services which would be fully performed once begun, with the consumer’s prior consent. Therefore, in accordance with the Paragraph 2, Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act, the right to rescind under the Paragraph 1, Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act shall not apply to ACE Exchange Services and this Site.
- No Advice or Brokerage
ACE Exchange does not provide any investment, financial, tax, or legal advice, or advice on trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes, nor does ACE Exchange broker trades on your behalf. You are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance.
- Entire Agreement
- No Waiver
- Change of Control
In the event that ACE Exchange is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from you as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
- Force Majeure
ACE Exchange shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of ACE Exchange Services, this Site, or Content which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, DOS (denial-of-services) attacks, rapid fluctuation of price of any given supported Digital Currency, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, ACE Exchange shall not bear any liability, whatsoever, for any damage or interruptions caused by any computer viruses, spyware, Trojan horses, worms or other malware that may affect your computer or other equipment, or any phishing, spoofing or other attack.
The meanings of terms, conditions and representations herein are subject to definitions and interpretations in the Chinese language. Any translation provided may not accurately represent the information in the original Chinese. In case of any discrepancy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
The parties agree that any dispute, controversy, difference or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with this contract, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by arbitration referred to the Chinese Arbitration Association, Taipei in accordance with the Association’s arbitration rules. The place of arbitration shall be in Taipei, Taiwan.
Last Modified Date: 2019/01/14
ACE Exchange 使用者條款
- ACE Exchange 透過 https://www.ace.io （以下稱「本網站」），為用戶提供特定虛擬通貨，例如比特幣或以太幣等各種虛擬通貨買賣交易平台或網站（以下稱「本數位交易平台或本網站」），各用戶透過本數位交易平台註冊或登入使用ACE Exchange提供的服務（下稱「ACE Exchange服務」，請您仔細閱讀以下使用服務條款（以下簡稱本條款）。當您勾選同意遵守本條款及所有附加條款，適用您使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站的任何情形，雙方並成立商業契約關係，若您不同意接受本條款的約束，我們將無法為您提供「ACE Exchange服務」以及本網站。
- ACE Exchange有可能會隨時修改本條款及附加條款，我們會將修改後的條款發布到本網站，並將最後更新日期列在本條款底部，一旦發布到本網站，本條款則立即生效，您得決定是否同意依據修改後之使用條款使用ACE Exchange服務進入或使用本網站。
- 若您不同意本使用條款修改後之內容，您仍可登入本網站查詢過去的交易紀錄與餘額，但將無法使用ACE Exchange服務與本網站的其他功能（包含但不限於存款、提款、訂單與交易），故請聯繫ACE Exchange之客服人員，以便進行終止ACE Exchange服務之後續處理。
- 根據您所居住的國家，您可能無法使用本網站的所有功能。在訪問本網站和服務時，您有責任應該要遵循您居住地和國家的規範和法律。您也可以到 ACE Exchange未開放國家 找到目前尚不開放使用的國家列表。
第一節 ACE Exchange提供的服務
- 我們致力於提供一個虛擬通貨的線上交易平台，用於各種虛擬通貨買賣交易， ACE Exchange係作為交易平台提供商，並不參與實際交易。ACE Exchange會採取合理措施確保本網站上資料的正確性，但我們無法完全保證本網站所提供的任何服務或產品內容的準確性、可靠性、信賴性、完整性，因此我們不對任何因資料傳遞有延遲或錯誤而直接或間接造成的損失或損害承擔相關責任。本網站上的資料和內容如有更改，恕不另行通知。
- 您同意並理解ACE Exchange服務係依照現有技術和條件所提供，我們會盡最大努力向用戶提供最好的服務，確保服務的連貫性和安全性，但我們不能隨時預見和防範法律、技術以及其他風險，包括但不限於不可抗力、病毒、木馬、駭客攻擊、系統不穩定、第三方服務瑕疵、政府行為等原因可能導致的服務中斷、遺失數據以及其他的損失和風險。
- 本數位交易平台因下列狀況無法正常運作，導致您無法使用各項服務或無法正常運作，ACE Exchange不承擔損害賠償責任，該狀況包括但不限於：
- ACE Exchange的部分服務是以收費方式提供的，如用戶使用收費服務，請遵守相關協議。ACE Exchange可能依據實際需要對收費服務的收費標準、方式進行修改或變更，前述修改、變更或開始收費前，ACE Exchange將會在相應服務頁面進行通知或公告。如果您不同意上述修改、變更或付費內容，則應停止相關服務。
- 本網站有權利了解您使用本網站提供的產品或服務的真實交易背景及目的，您應如實提供本網站所需的真實、全面、準確的訊息。若本網站有合理理由懷疑您提供虛假交易信息，ACE Exchange有權暫時或永久限制用戶使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站。
- ACE Exchange有權在本協議履行期間及本協議終止後保留用戶的註冊資訊及用戶應用ACE Exchange服務期間的全部交易資訊，但不得非法使用該等資訊。
- 本服務僅提供予根據您所適用的法律需達到法定成年年齡且具備完全行為能力之人，才能進入和使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站。您將被視為同意本使用條款及附加條款，並同意對ACE Exchange帳戶下的所有活動與行為承擔一切法律和經濟上責任。
- 若根據您所適用的法律您為限制行為能力人或無行為能力人，請勿進入和使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站，否則您與您的法定代理人或法定監護人將承擔因您使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站之一切法律和經濟上責任，並可能需賠償ACE Exchange所有因此所受之損害。此外，ACE Exchange並有權立即取消或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶並禁止交易或凍結資金。
- 若您於限制原因消滅前即已開始使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站，則您於限制原因消滅後，繼續使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站者，則溯及承認您首次進入或使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站所適用的本條款及所有附加條款。
- 為使用本平台的任何服務，您必須先提供您的個人資料，例如：您的姓名、您的生日、電子郵件和密碼等以註冊ACE Exchange帳戶，您不得與任何其他第三方分享或以任何方式有意或無意間洩漏您的ACE Exchange帳戶或密碼，或使任何第三人得以猜測出您的ACE Exchange帳戶或密碼。且您應對ACE Exchange帳戶和密碼採取必要且足夠的保密措施，並應積極防止您的ACE Exchange帳戶和密碼被其他任何第三方使用。關於上述資訊或您的個人資訊的任何損失或洩漏，可能會導致第三方未經授權進入您的ACE Exchange帳戶，並造成您的ACE Exchange帳戶，包括任何相關聯的銀行帳戶中虛擬通貨或資金遺失或遭竊，您需自行承擔全部責任。但若您能證明第三方利用ACE Exchange電腦系統缺失而入侵ACE Exchange電腦系統，進而操作、竄改您的ACE Exchange帳戶，則不在此限。若您認為您的ACE Exchange帳戶及／或密碼可能已為他人所知、或已遺失或遭竊，或可能已有交易擅自進行，您有責任立即通知我們。
- 您有權選擇是否成為本交易平台用戶，當您選擇成為ACE Exchange註冊用戶，並成功註冊為ACE Exchange註冊用戶，將得到一組用戶名（即用戶郵箱或手機號碼）和密碼，並以此組用戶名稱和密碼登入本網站，進而所發生的任何活動及行為事件，您需自行承擔直接或間接導致的法律責任。
- 若有以下情形，ACE Exchange有權停用或取消您的ACE Exchange帳戶，並刪除您的ACE Exchange帳戶所提交的任何訊息及內容：
（4）就使用本網站或ACE Exchange服務發生爭執進入司法程序等情事，足認雙方已欠缺繼續交易之信賴基礎；或您的ACE Exchange帳戶下的活動或行為，被ACE Exchange認定已違反刑事或行政法律（包含但不限於詐欺、反洗錢和反恐怖主義等法律規定）。
- 虛擬通貨交易具有一定風險。在交易虛擬通貨時，請了解虛擬通貨之價值極可能大幅波動。ACE Exchange無法保證有任何人會接受以虛擬通貨支付商品或服務，甚至可能面臨政府之立法明文禁止。至於您是否適合從事虛擬通貨買賣，端視您個人財務狀況及風險容忍度而定。您一旦使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站，即表示您已同意您完全了解相關風險與考量，且就您買賣虛擬通貨因相關風險所生之任何損失或損害，您已拋棄針對ACE Exchange及其關係企業之任何及全部請求權。請參閱我們的風險揭露聲明以知悉交易虛擬通貨涉及的各種風險。本風險揭露聲明僅供您參考，並無法充分完整的列舉持有或交易虛擬通貨所涉及的所有風險及各種面向，故請您還是要充分注意其他可能的風險。
- 您可以從ACE Exchange提供的數位資產錢包和由ACE Exchange以外的服務提供者所提供的數位資產錢包（下稱「外部數位資產錢包」），為您的ACE Exchange帳戶存入虛擬通貨。
- 為存入與您的ACE Exchange帳戶相連結的法定貨幣交易預備餘額，您必須將您的銀行帳戶與您的ACE Exchange之帳戶相連結，且該銀行帳戶必須先由ACE Exchange和／或其服務提供商進行驗證。每位用戶的ACE Exchange能綁定多組銀行帳戶，每新增認證一組銀行帳戶，認證時間為三至五個工作天。若您新增的銀行帳戶未通過ACE Exchange和／或其服務提供商之驗證，則已存入的交易預備餘額，ACE Exchange將予以退回該未通過驗證之銀行帳戶。
- 完成前述驗證後，您可以透過已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶將法定貨幣存入交易預備餘額。請注意，ACE Exchange僅能透過ATM/WebATM 轉帳或網路銀行轉帳存入交易預備餘額。其他方法將無法為您的ACE Exchange的連結帳戶存入交易預備餘額。且您的法定通貨交易預備餘額不會產生利息。您在ACE Exchange帳戶中的交易預備餘額亦只能使用在ACE Exchange上的交易。
- 根據本使用條款，您可以從您的ACE Exchange數位資產錢包提領虛擬通貨至外部數位資產錢包。您也可以將您的交易預備餘額提款至已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶，但無法透過ATM或臨櫃方式自交易預備餘額提款。當您將虛擬通貨提取到外部數位資產錢包時，將收取額外的交易費用。將法定通貨提款至您已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶約需要三至五個工作天。
- 當訂單部分或全部配對到一個或多個相應的訂單時，即執行一個或多個交易（下稱「交易」）。ACE Exchange藉由帳戶間轉移資金來立即結算每個交易。本公司網站之虛擬通貨買賣，採電腦自動交易，但本公司認為必要時，得採其他方式。本網站的交易規則請見：https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/zh-tw/articles/360018315751-ACE%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E6%8C%87%E5%8D%97
- 除使用條款另有規定外，所有交易均為最終的確定交易，您於交易前應當仔細閱讀交易訊息之全部內容，包括但不限於虛擬通貨價格、委託量、手續費、買入或賣出方向，您完全接受交易訊息中包含的全部內容後方可點擊按鈕進行交易。且您向ACE Exchange支付的費用將不予退還。ACE Exchange有權在以下情況下取消訂單或進行反向交易：
- 您同意支付所有相關的費用與應付款項，並同意授權ACE Exchange自動從您的數位資產錢包和交易預備餘額中扣除費用與應付款項。所有費用與應付款項將在您的ACE Exchange帳戶中清楚顯示，且此費用表可能會在任何時候修改、更改或更新，且不需要事先通知您。所有相關費用與應付款項應以下訂單或執行交易時所公告的費用表為準，並對您與交易方皆具有拘束力。
- 「虛擬通貨種類」與「虛擬通貨發送或接收之錢包地址種類」間必須對應一致，ACE Exchange不支援將虛擬通貨發送予或接收至不同種類的數位資產錢包地址；例如，將BITCOIN CASH (BCH)發送到BITCOIN (BTC)地址，若用戶進行ACE Exchange並不支援之虛擬通貨交易、發送或接收導致虛擬通貨遺失，在法律允許的最大範圍內，ACE Exchange不會為您找回因發送或接收虛擬通貨至錯誤錢包地址所遺失的虛擬通貨，亦不會賠償與此相關的損失。ACE Exchange也不支援任何形式或種類的區塊鏈分岔（fork）與因此所創造或分岔出的虛擬通貨。如果您打算發送或收到創造或分岔出的虛擬通貨，請您務必要在分岔發生前將您的虛擬通貨移動到支援分岔的服務提供者。若ACE Exchange同意協助您找回因您違反本項規定所遺失的虛擬通貨，您必須就ACE Exchange額外花費勞力、時間、費用為您找回因您違反本項規定所遺失的虛擬通貨乙事，給付ACE Exchange服務費用與礦工手續費等。您同意交易所自找回其您所遺失的虛擬通貨中扣抵該等費用後，將剩餘部分返還，且服務費用與手續費等可能高於您所遺失的虛擬通貨之價值。
- 對ACE Exchange服務及本網站的任何部分進行反向工程、解編、拆解或以其他方式試圖獲得原始碼。
- 傳播惡意軟體、程式、病毒，電腦蠕蟲或破壞或毀壞ACE Exchange服務和本網站。
- 分配、轉讓、出售、出租、租賃、再許可或授權您的ACE Exchange帳戶予任何其他第三方。
- 刪除或更改ACE Exchange服務和本網站中的任何商標、標誌、版權或其他所有權聲明、圖例、符號或標籤。
- 使用、進入或篡改ACE Exchange服務、本網站、ACE Exchange的電腦系統或ACE Exchange供應商的技術交付系統上的非公共區域。
- 探測、掃描或測試任何ACE Exchange系統或網絡的漏洞，或違反或規避任何安全或認證措施。
- 透過任何自動或其他方式，而不是透過ACE Exchange或其他的第三方網絡瀏覽器所提供的當前可用介面（且僅依據該條款和條件），進入、搜索ACE Exchange服務和本網站，或從ACE Exchange服務和本網站下載內容。
- 在任何電子郵件或貼文中偽造任何TCP / IP數據標頭（TCP/IP packet header）或標頭資訊（header information）的任何部分，或以任何方式使用 ACE Exchange服務和本網站發送更改、欺詐或虛假的來源識別資訊；
- 避免、燒過、刪除、停用、損害、解碼或以其他方式規避ACE Exchange或任何ACE Exchange供應商或任何其他第三方（包括其他用戶）所實施保護ACE Exchange服務、本網站或內容的任何技術措施；
- 以任何方式干擾或（試圖）擾亂ACE Exchange服務、本網站、任何用戶、主機或網路的運作，或干擾或製造ACE Exchange服務及本網站不當的負擔。
- 當您的ACE Exchange帳戶涉及任何疑似違反本使用條款、禁止行為、涉嫌違反反詐欺、反洗錢和反恐怖主義規定等，ACE Exchange有權立即暫停、取消和／或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶和／或禁止交易或凍結資金。暫停，取消或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶不影響您積欠ACE Exchange的費用或其他金額。當您的ACE Exchange帳戶被暫停、取消或終止，我們將立即取消與您的ACE Exchange帳戶相關的所有未結訂單、禁止所有提款並禁止提交任何訂單。
（4）用戶以未與ACE Exchange帳戶相連結且未經ACE Exchange或其服務提供商進行驗證的銀行帳戶將法定通貨存入交易預備餘額。
- 您確認並同意，根據相關法律或合理相信進入、保存或揭露您的ACE Exchange帳戶資訊和內容可以滿足下列情況時，ACE Exchange可以進入、保存或揭露您的ACE Exchange帳戶資訊和內容：
（7）保護ACE Exchange、使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站的用戶、及公眾的權利、財產或人身安全。
（8）本使用條款所稱之「內容」：是指ACE Exchange服務和本網站上提供的所有資訊、數據、資料、文字、連結、軟體、照片、圖形、影片、訊息、標籤、資訊或其他和資料，不論該資訊是您或ACE Exchange服務和本網站的其他用戶所發布、上傳、分享、提交或製作。
- 若因ACE Exchange服務和本網站包含可連結至其他網站和線上資源的連結，ACE Exchange不擁有、控制、授權、認可或贊助該連結，也不對該連結為任何的聲明與保證。您同意自行採取防範措施，並瞭解當您使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站而連結至第三方連結時，您可能會接觸到具有冒犯性、有害的、不正確的、誤導性或不當的或可能違反相關法律的網站內容或病毒、惡意程式等。您確認並同意，ACE Exchange對以下事項不承擔任何責任：
- 您若連結到以上這些網站或資源，並不代表著ACE Exchange對這些網站或資源，或其上可取得的內容、產品或服務，有任何認可、所有權、控制權、授權、贊助或聲明與保證。對於您使用該網站或資源的行為，您應負擔全部責任並承擔所有風險。透過使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站，您明確地表示ACE Exchange免於負擔您使用任何第三方網站或線上資源所生的一切法律責任，因此，ACE Exchange鼓勵您在離開ACE Exchange服務和本網站時，瞭解並查看您可能進入的每個網站的使用條款、隱私權政策和其他管理文件。
- 您可以透過外部數位資產錢包存款和提款。對您使用任何此類外部擬通貨錢包所生的一切風險，您確認由自己承擔全部責任，且您明確地表示ACE Exchange免於負擔您使用任何外部數位資產錢包所生的任何責任。
- ACE Exchange服務、本網站及內容是以其「現有」狀態而提供。建議您謹慎地使用ACE Exchange服務、本網站以及內容，並為必要之查證和判斷，且您不可以完全依賴ACE Exchange服務、本網站以及內容及其附隨的指示或資料。ACE Exchange不保證將永久提供ACE Exchange服務、本網站和內容（包括但不限於ACE Exchange服務及本網站的全部或任何特定期間的特定功能）。對於任何ACE Exchange服務、本網站及內容的事項、修改或改善，ACE Exchange不做出任何保證。 ACE Exchange在此特別聲明不提供任何默示的保證。
- 無論是自ACE Exchange 服務、本網站或內容所獲取的任何口頭或書面的建議或資訊，都無法構成未在本使用條款明示的任何保證。您應對您所有交易或持有虛擬通貨一事自行負擔全部責任。
- 上述免責聲明應在法律允許的最大範圍下適用，並且在本使用條款終止或失效後，或在用戶終止使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站或該使用失效後，仍繼續適用。
- 您確認並同意，在法律允許的最大範圍內，ACE Exchange及其關係企業（包括各公司及各公司的董事、主管、員工、代理人、代表人和律師或任何其他有參與創造、生產或交付 ACE Exchange服務以及本網站或內容一事的公司或個人，以下統稱「ACE Exchange與關係人」）僅就ACE Exchange服務和本網站有故意或重大過失所致之直接損害，對您負賠償責任。
- Ace Exchange所提供之Ace Exchange服務或本網站屬經消費者事先同意始提供之非以有形媒介提供之數位內容或一經提供即為完成之線上服務，因此依消費者保護法第19條第2項規定，排除消費者保護法第19條第1項解除權之適用。
- 本網站上的所有資源都是ACE Exchange的財產，受到著作權法，商標法和其他適用法律的保護。您可以在任何一台電腦上瀏覽、複印，與下載網站上的資訊，但僅限用於個人、非商業用途以及資訊提供，但您必須完整保留所有版權和其他所有權聲明。
- 本網站中使用的商標、服務標記和按鈕圖示等皆為ACE Exchange所有。任何有關本網站上的軟體、文字、影像、圖像、資料庫、交易品、圖條表、圖表、影音和聲音，皆屬於ACE Exchange所有。
- 您與ACE Exchange服務或本網站的任何其他用戶間的爭議。
- 本條款的義務在本使用條款終止或期滿後，或在用戶終止使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站後，仍繼續適用。
- 除本使用條款另有規定外，您在未取得ACE Exchange事先書面同意下，您不可依據法律或契約等其他方式讓渡或轉讓您在本使用條款下的所有或部分權利。任何未經ACE Exchange事先書面同意而為之讓渡或轉讓皆屬無效。
- 若ACE Exchange被其他第三方併購或合併時，我們有權在任何情況下，讓渡或轉讓我們自您收集的資訊，作為此類合併、收購、出售或其他控制權變更的一部份。