- ACE Exchange 透過 https://www.ace.io （以下稱「本網站」），為用戶提供特定虛擬通貨，例如比特幣或以太幣等各種虛擬通貨買賣交易平台或網站（以下稱「本數位交易平台或本網站」），各用戶透過本數位交易平台註冊或登入使用ACE Exchange提供的服務（下稱「ACE Exchange服務」，請您仔細閱讀以下使用服務條款（以下簡稱本條款）。當您勾選同意遵守本條款及所有附加條款，適用您使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站的任何情形，雙方並成立商業契約關係，若您不同意接受本條款的約束，我們將無法為您提供「ACE Exchange服務」以及本網站。
- ACE Exchange有可能會隨時修改本條款及附加條款，我們會將修改後的條款發布到本網站，並將最後更新日期列在本條款底部，一旦發布到本網站，本條款則立即生效，您得決定是否同意依據修改後之使用條款使用ACE Exchange服務進入或使用本網站。
- 若您不同意本條款修改後之內容，您仍可登入本網站查詢過去的交易紀錄與餘額，但將無法使用ACE Exchange服務與本網站的其他功能（包含但不限於存款、提款、訂單與交易），故請聯繫ACE Exchange之客服人員，以便進行終止ACE Exchange服務之後續處理。
- 根據您所居住的國家，您可能無法使用本網站的所有功能。在訪問本網站和服務時，您有責任應該要遵循您居住地和國家的規範和法律。您也可以到 ACE Exchange未開放國家 找到目前尚不開放使用的國家列表。
第一節 ACE Exchange提供的服務
- 我們致力於提供一個虛擬通貨的線上交易平台，用於各種虛擬通貨買賣交易， ACE Exchange係作為交易平台提供商，並不參與實際交易。ACE Exchange會採取合理措施確保本網站上資料的正確性，但我們無法完全保證本網站所提供的任何服務或產品內容的準確性、可靠性、信賴性、完整性，因此我們不對任何因資料傳遞有延遲或錯誤而直接或間接造成的損失或損害承擔相關責任。本網站上的資料和內容如有更改，恕不另行通知。
- 您同意並理解ACE Exchange服務係依照現有技術和條件所提供，我們會盡最大努力向用戶提供最好的服務，確保服務的連貫性和安全性，但我們不能隨時預見和防範法律、技術以及其他風險，包括但不限於不可抗力、病毒、木馬、駭客攻擊、系統不穩定、第三方服務瑕疵、政府行為等原因可能導致的服務中斷、遺失數據以及其他的損失和風險。
- 本數位交易平台因下列狀況無法正常運作，導致您無法使用各項服務或無法正常運作，ACE Exchange不承擔損害賠償責任，該狀況包括但不限於：
- ACE Exchange公告之系統停機維護期間。
- ACE Exchange銀行帳戶在任何時候遭到凍結。
- ACE Exchange的部分服務是以收費方式提供的，如用戶使用收費服務，請遵守相關協議。ACE Exchange可能依據實際需要對收費服務的收費標準、方式進行修改或變更，前述修改、變更或開始收費前，ACE Exchange將會在相應服務頁面進行通知或公告。如果您不同意上述修改、變更或付費內容，則應停止相關服務。
- 本網站有權利了解您使用本網站提供的產品或服務的真實交易背景及目的，您應如實提供本網站所需的真實、全面、準確的訊息。若本網站有合理理由懷疑您提供虛假交易信息，ACE Exchange有權暫時或永久限制用戶使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站。
- ACE Exchange有權在本協議履行期間及本協議終止後保留用戶的註冊資訊及用戶應用ACE Exchange服務期間的全部交易資訊，但不得非法使用該等資訊。
- 本服務僅提供予根據您所適用的法律需達到法定成年年齡且具備完全行為能力之人，才能進入和使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站。您將被視為同意本條款及附加條款，並同意對ACE Exchange帳戶下的所有活動與行為承擔一切法律和經濟上責任。
- 若根據您所適用的法律您為限制行為能力人或無行為能力人，請勿進入和使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站，否則您與您的法定代理人或法定監護人將承擔因您使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站之一切法律和經濟上責任，並可能需賠償ACE Exchange所有因此所受之損害。此外，ACE Exchange並有權立即取消或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶並禁止交易或凍結資金。
- 若您於限制原因消滅前即已開始使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站，則您於限制原因消滅後，繼續使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站者，則溯及承認您首次進入或使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站所適用的本條款及所有附加條款。
- 為使用本平台的任何服務，您必須先提供您的個人資料，例如：您的姓名、您的生日、電子郵件和密碼等以註冊ACE Exchange帳戶，您不得與任何其他第三方分享或以任何方式有意或無意間洩漏您的ACE Exchange帳戶或密碼，或使任何第三人得以猜測出您的ACE Exchange帳戶或密碼。且您應對ACE Exchange帳戶和密碼採取必要且足夠的保密措施，並應積極防止您的ACE Exchange帳戶和密碼被其他任何第三方使用。關於上述資訊或您的個人資訊的任何損失或洩漏，可能會導致第三方未經授權進入您的ACE Exchange帳戶，並造成您的ACE Exchange帳戶，包括任何相關聯的銀行帳戶中虛擬通貨或資金遺失或遭竊，您需自行承擔全部責任。但若您能證明第三方利用ACE Exchange電腦系統缺失而入侵ACE Exchange電腦系統，進而操作、竄改您的ACE Exchange帳戶，則不在此限。若您認為您的ACE Exchange帳戶及／或密碼可能已為他人所知、或已遺失或遭竊，或可能已有交易擅自進行，您有責任立即通知我們。
- 您有權選擇是否成為本交易平台用戶，當您選擇成為ACE Exchange註冊用戶，並成功註冊為ACE Exchange註冊用戶，將得到一組用戶名（即用戶郵箱或手機號碼）和密碼，並以此組用戶名稱和密碼登入本網站，進而所發生的任何活動及行為事件，您需自行承擔直接或間接導致的法律責任。
- 若有以下情形，ACE Exchange有權停用或取消您的ACE Exchange帳戶，並刪除您的ACE Exchange帳戶所提交的任何訊息及內容：
- ACE Exchange限制單一用戶可以建立或維護的帳戶數量。
- 就使用本網站或ACE Exchange服務發生爭執進入司法程序等情事，足認雙方已欠缺繼續交易之信賴基礎；或您的ACE Exchange帳戶下的活動或行為，被ACE Exchange認定已違反刑事或行政法律（包含但不限於詐欺、反洗錢和反恐怖主義等法律規定）。
- 虛擬通貨交易具有一定風險。在交易虛擬通貨時，請了解虛擬通貨之價值極可能大幅波動。ACE Exchange無法保證有任何人會接受以虛擬通貨支付商品或服務，甚至可能面臨政府之立法明文禁止。至於您是否適合從事虛擬通貨買賣，端視您個人財務狀況及風險容忍度而定。您一旦使用ACE Exchange服務及本網站，即表示您已同意您完全了解相關風險與考量，且就您買賣虛擬通貨因相關風險所生之任何損失或損害，您已拋棄針對ACE Exchange及其關係企業之任何及全部請求權。請參閱我們的風險揭露聲明以知悉交易虛擬通貨涉及的各種風險。本風險揭露聲明僅供您參考，並無法充分完整的列舉持有或交易虛擬通貨所涉及的所有風險及各種面向，故請您還是要充分注意其他可能的風險。
- 您可以從ACE Exchange提供的數位資產錢包和由ACE Exchange以外的服務提供者所提供的數位資產錢包（下稱「外部數位資產錢包」），為您的ACE Exchange帳戶存入虛擬通貨。
- 為存入與您的ACE Exchange帳戶相連結的法定貨幣交易預備餘額，您必須將您的銀行帳戶與您的ACE Exchange之帳戶相連結，且該銀行帳戶必須先由ACE Exchange和／或其服務提供商進行驗證。每位用戶的ACE Exchange能綁定多組銀行帳戶，每新增認證一組銀行帳戶，認證時間為三至五個工作天。若您新增的銀行帳戶未通過ACE Exchange和／或其服務提供商之驗證，則已存入的交易預備餘額，ACE Exchange將予以退回該未通過驗證之銀行帳戶。
- 完成前述驗證後，您可以透過已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶將法定貨幣存入交易預備餘額。請注意，ACE Exchange僅能透過ATM/WebATM 轉帳或網路銀行轉帳存入交易預備餘額。其他方法將無法為您的ACE Exchange的連結帳戶存入交易預備餘額。且您的法定通貨交易預備餘額不會產生利息。您在ACE Exchange帳戶中的交易預備餘額亦只能使用在ACE Exchange上的交易。
- 根據本條款，您可以從您的ACE Exchange數位資產錢包提領虛擬通貨至外部數位資產錢包。您也可以將您的交易預備餘額提款至已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶，但無法透過ATM或臨櫃方式自交易預備餘額提款。當您將虛擬通貨提取到外部數位資產錢包時，將收取額外的交易費用。將法定通貨提款至您已連結且經驗證的銀行帳戶約需要三至五個工作天。
- 當訂單部分或全部配對到一個或多個相應的訂單時，即執行一個或多個交易（下稱「交易」）。ACE Exchange藉由帳戶間轉移資金來立即結算每個交易。本公司網站之虛擬通貨買賣，採電腦自動交易，但本公司認為必要時，得採其他方式。本網站的交易規則請見：https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/zh-tw/articles/360018315751-ACE%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E6%8C%87%E5%8D%97
- 除本條款另有規定外，所有交易均為最終的確定交易，您於交易前應當仔細閱讀交易訊息之全部內容，包括但不限於虛擬通貨價格、委託量、手續費、買入或賣出方向，您完全接受交易訊息中包含的全部內容後方可點擊按鈕進行交易。且您向ACE Exchange支付的費用將不予退還。ACE Exchange有權在以下情況下取消訂單或進行反向交易：
- 您同意支付所有相關的費用與應付款項，並同意授權ACE Exchange自動從您的數位資產錢包和交易預備餘額中扣除費用與應付款項。所有費用與應付款項將在您的ACE Exchange帳戶中清楚顯示，且此費用表可能會在任何時候修改、更改或更新，且不需要事先通知您。所有相關費用與應付款項應以下訂單或執行交易時所公告的費用表為準，並對您與交易方皆具有拘束力。
- 「虛擬通貨種類」與「虛擬通貨發送或接收之錢包地址種類」間必須對應一致，ACE Exchange不支援將虛擬通貨發送予或接收至不同種類的數位資產錢包地址；例如，將BITCOIN CASH (BCH)發送到BITCOIN (BTC)地址，若用戶進行ACE Exchange並不支援之虛擬通貨交易、發送或接收導致虛擬通貨遺失，在法律允許的最大範圍內，ACE Exchange不會為您找回因發送或接收虛擬通貨至錯誤錢包地址所遺失的虛擬通貨，亦不會賠償與此相關的損失。ACE Exchange也不支援任何形式或種類的區塊鏈分岔（fork）與因此所創造或分岔出的虛擬通貨。如果您打算發送或收到創造或分岔出的虛擬通貨，請您務必要在分岔發生前將您的虛擬通貨移動到支援分岔的服務提供者。若ACE Exchange同意協助您找回因您違反本項規定所遺失的虛擬通貨，您必須就ACE Exchange額外花費勞力、時間、費用為您找回因您違反本項規定所遺失的虛擬通貨乙事，給付ACE Exchange服務費用與礦工手續費等。您同意交易所自找回其您所遺失的虛擬通貨中扣抵該等費用後，將剩餘部分返還，且服務費用與手續費等可能高於您所遺失的虛擬通貨之價值。
- 對ACE Exchange服務及本網站的任何部分進行反向工程、解編、拆解或以其他方式試圖獲得原始碼。
- 傳播惡意軟體、程式、病毒，電腦蠕蟲或破壞或毀壞ACE Exchange服務和本網站。
- 分配、轉讓、出售、出租、租賃、再許可或授權您的ACE Exchange帳戶予任何其他第三方。
- 刪除或更改ACE Exchange服務和本網站中的任何商標、標誌、版權或其他所有權聲明、圖例、符號或標籤。
- 使用、進入或篡改ACE Exchange服務、本網站、ACE Exchange的電腦系統或ACE Exchange供應商的技術交付系統上的非公共區域。
- 探測、掃描或測試任何ACE Exchange系統或網絡的漏洞，或違反或規避任何安全或認證措施。
- 透過任何自動或其他方式，而不是透過ACE Exchange或其他的第三方網絡瀏覽器所提供的當前可用介面（且僅依據該條款和條件），進入、搜索ACE Exchange服務和本網站，或從ACE Exchange服務和本網站下載內容。
- 在任何電子郵件或貼文中偽造任何TCP / IP數據標頭（TCP/IP packet header）或標頭資訊（header information）的任何部分，或以任何方式使用 ACE Exchange服務和本網站發送更改、欺詐或虛假的來源識別資訊；
- 避免、燒過、刪除、停用、損害、解碼或以其他方式規避ACE Exchange或任何ACE Exchange供應商或任何其他第三方（包括其他用戶）所實施保護ACE Exchange服務、本網站或內容的任何技術措施；
- 以任何方式干擾或（試圖）擾亂ACE Exchange服務、本網站、任何用戶、主機或網路的運作，或干擾或製造ACE Exchange服務及本網站不當的負擔。
- 當您的ACE Exchange帳戶涉及任何疑似違反本條款、禁止行為、涉嫌違反反詐欺、反洗錢和反恐怖主義規定等，ACE Exchange有權立即暫停、取消和／或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶和／或禁止交易或凍結資金。暫停，取消或終止您的ACE Exchange帳戶不影響您積欠ACE Exchange的費用或其他金額。當您的ACE Exchange帳戶被暫停、取消或終止，我們將立即取消與您的ACE Exchange帳戶相關的所有未結訂單、禁止所有提款並禁止提交任何訂單。
- 用戶以未與ACE Exchange帳戶相連結且未經ACE Exchange或其服務提供商進行驗證的銀行帳戶將法定通貨存入交易預備餘額。
- 追蹤或以其他騷擾ACE Exchange服務或本網站的其他用戶。
- 您確認並同意，根據相關法律或合理相信進入、保存或揭露您的ACE Exchange帳戶資訊和內容可以滿足下列情況時，ACE Exchange可以進入、保存或揭露您的ACE Exchange帳戶資訊和內容：
- 保護ACE Exchange、使用ACE Exchange服務或本網站的用戶、及公眾的權利、財產或人身安全。
- 本條款所稱之「內容」：是指ACE Exchange服務和本網站上提供的所有資訊、數據、資料、文字、連結、軟體、照片、圖形、影片、訊息、標籤、資訊或其他和資料，不論該資訊是您或ACE Exchange服務和本網站的其他用戶所發布、上傳、分享、提交或製作。
您在ACE Exchange服務或本網站進行的任何交易的稅費，您必須自行決定該稅費是否適用及其適用的範圍，並且您必須自行決定預扣、繳納、收集、報告、支付、申報和匯出正確數額的稅款予稅務機關。您可透過您的ACE Exchange帳戶取得交易記錄。ACE Exchange與合作銀行會依法按稅務機關之要求，提供您的個人資訊和／或您的交易紀錄給稅務機關。另ACE Exchange將依稅法於次日扣帳後按日彙總開立發票。
- 若因ACE Exchange服務和本網站包含可連結至其他網站和線上資源的連結，ACE Exchange不擁有、控制、授權、認可或贊助該連結，也不對該連結為任何的聲明與保證。您同意自行採取防範措施，並瞭解當您使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站而連結至第三方連結時，您可能會接觸到具有冒犯性、有害的、不正確的、誤導性或不當的或可能違反相關法律的網站內容或病毒、惡意程式等。您確認並同意，ACE Exchange對以下事項不承擔任何責任：
- 您若連結到以上這些網站或資源，並不代表著ACE Exchange對這些網站或資源，或其上可取得的內容、產品或服務，有任何認可、所有權、控制權、授權、贊助或聲明與保證。對於您使用該網站或資源的行為，您應負擔全部責任並承擔所有風險。透過使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站，您明確地表示ACE Exchange免於負擔您使用任何第三方網站或線上資源所生的一切法律責任，因此，ACE Exchange鼓勵您在離開ACE Exchange服務和本網站時，瞭解並查看您可能進入的每個網站的使用條款、隱私權政策和其他管理文件。
- 您可以透過外部數位資產錢包存款和提款。對您使用任何此類外部擬通貨錢包所生的一切風險，您確認由自己承擔全部責任，且您明確地表示ACE Exchange免於負擔您使用任何外部數位資產錢包所生的任何責任。
- ACE Exchange服務、本網站及內容是以其「現有」狀態而提供。建議您謹慎地使用ACE Exchange服務、本網站以及內容，並為必要之查證和判斷，且您不可以完全依賴ACE Exchange服務、本網站以及內容及其附隨的指示或資料。ACE Exchange不保證將永久提供ACE Exchange服務、本網站和內容（包括但不限於ACE Exchange服務及本網站的全部或任何特定期間的特定功能）。對於任何ACE Exchange服務、本網站及內容的事項、修改或改善，ACE Exchange不做出任何保證。 ACE Exchange在此特別聲明不提供任何默示的保證。
- 無論是自ACE Exchange 服務、本網站或內容所獲取的任何口頭或書面的建議或資訊，都無法構成未在本條款明示的任何保證。您應對您所有交易或持有虛擬通貨一事自行負擔全部責任。
- 上述免責聲明應在法律允許的最大範圍下適用，並且在本條款終止或失效後，或在用戶終止使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站或該使用失效後，仍繼續適用。
- 您確認並同意，在法律允許的最大範圍內，ACE Exchange及其關係企業（包括各公司及各公司的董事、主管、員工、代理人、代表人和律師或任何其他有參與創造、生產或交付 ACE Exchange服務以及本網站或內容一事的公司或個人，以下統稱「ACE Exchange與關係人」）僅就ACE Exchange服務和本網站有故意或重大過失所致之直接損害，對您負賠償責任。
- Ace Exchange所提供之Ace Exchange服務或本網站屬經消費者事先同意始提供之非以有形媒介提供之數位內容或一經提供即為完成之線上服務，因此依消費者保護法第19條第2項規定，排除消費者保護法第19條第1項解除權之適用。
- 本網站上的所有資源都是ACE Exchange的財產，受到著作權法，商標法和其他適用法律的保護。您可以在任何一台電腦上瀏覽、複印，與下載網站上的資訊，但僅限用於個人、非商業用途以及資訊提供，但您必須完整保留所有版權和其他所有權聲明。
- 本網站中使用的商標、服務標記和按鈕圖示等皆為ACE Exchange所有。任何有關本網站上的軟體、文字、影像、圖像、資料庫、交易品、圖條表、圖表、影音和聲音，皆屬於ACE Exchange所有。
- 您與ACE Exchange服務或本網站的任何其他用戶間的爭議。
- 本條款的義務在本條款終止或期滿後，或在用戶終止使用ACE Exchange服務和本網站後，仍繼續適用。
- 除本條款另有規定外，您在未取得ACE Exchange事先書面同意下，您不可依據法律或契約等其他方式讓渡或轉讓您在本條款下的所有或部分權利。任何未經ACE Exchange事先書面同意而為之讓渡或轉讓皆屬無效。
- 若ACE Exchange被其他第三方併購或合併時，我們有權在任何情況下，讓渡或轉讓我們自您收集的資訊，作為此類合併、收購、出售或其他控制權變更的一部份。
Last Revision Date: 2019/10/24
- If you disagree with the content of the amended Terms, you may still log in this Website to inquire and view previous transaction records and balance; however, you will not be able to use ACE Exchange service and other functions of this Website (including but not limited to deposit, withdrawal, order placement and transaction). In view of the above, please contact the Customer Service personnel of ACE Exchange in order to facilitate the subsequent handling for the termination of ACE Exchange service.
- Depending upon the country of your residence, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this Website. During the visiting and using this Website and service, you shall be responsible for compliance with the laws and regulations of your local area and the country of your residence. You may also go to Non-serviced Countries for ACE Exchange in order to find the list of countries where the service is currently not yet available.
Section 1 Service Provided by ACE Exchange
- We are dedicated to provide an online trading platform for virtual currencies, and such platform is used for the transaction of various virtual currencies. ACE Exchange is a trading platform provider and does not involve in actual trading. ACE Exchange adopts reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of information on this Website; nonetheless, we provide no guarantees on the accuracy, reliability, authenticity, completeness of any service or product contents provided on this Website. Accordingly, we bear no relevant liabilities for any direct or indirect losses or damages caused by any delay or error in data transmission. In case of any revisions or changes of the information and content on this Website, we shall not be obliged to provide further notices.
- You agree and understand that the ACE Exchange service is provided according to the currently available technologies and criteria. We provide the most optimum service to users with best effort and ensure the consistency and security of the service; however, we cannot foresee and prevent legal, technical and other risks at all times, including but not limited to any service interruption, loss of data and other losses and risks due to force majeure, virus, Trojan, hacker attack, system instability and third party defects, government actions, etc.
- In the event that this Digital Trading Platform cannot operate normally due to the following conditions such that you cannot use any service or cannot operate normally, ACE Exchange shall not be held liable for any indemnification liabilities, and such conditions include but not limited to:
- Where it is during the system shut down for maintenance period announced by ACE Exchange
- Where the telecommunication equipment malfunctions or subject to errors such that data transmission cannot be performed.
- Where this Trading Platform System is interfered by the force majeure factors of typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power outage, war, terrorist attack etc.
- Where the condition of service interruption or delay occurs due to temporary impacts caused by hacker attack, computer virus intrusion, telecommunication department technical adjustments or errors, website upgrade, issues at the bank side, government control, etc.
- Where loss is caused due to technical issues that cannot be predicted or solved by the currently existing technologies.
- Where loss of the user or other third party is caused due to the fault or delay of a third party.
- Where the ACE Exchange bank account is frozen at any time
- A portion of the services of ACE Exchange is provided via fee collection method. When a user intends to use the fee collection service, he or she is required to comply with relevant agreements. ACE Exchange may revise or change the fee collection standard and method for the fee collection service according to the actual needs. The aforementioned revision and change or prior to the start of the fee collection, ACE Exchange will provide notice or announcement on corresponding service pages. If you disagree with the aforementioned revision, change or payment content, then relevant services shall be stopped.
- This Website does not acquire passwords from any users, and this Website does not allow you to proceed to any trading center outside of this Website to provide the account or to perform depositing address for payment. In addition, please do not trust any messages of discount and offer etc. In case of any loss due to providing account outside this trading center, make payment in the address or trading of virtual currencies, this Website shall not be held liable in any way.
- You agree that based on the needs of our operations and transaction security, this Website may temporarily suspend operations to provide or to restrict certain portions of functions of this service, or may provide new functions. In case of any reduction, addition or change of functions, if you continue to use this service, it shall mean that you continue to agree with these Terms and all additional terms.
- This Website has the right to understand the real transaction background and purpose of the products and services provided by the Website for your use, and you are required to provide authentic, complete and accurate information necessary for the Website. If this Website has reasonable doubts on any false transaction information provided by you, ACE Exchange has the right to temporarily or permanently limit user's use of the ACE Exchange service and this website.
- ACE Exchange has the right to retain the registration information of user and all transaction information during the user’s application of the ACE Exchange service for the performance period of this Agreement and after the termination of this Agreement; provided that such information shall not be used illegally.
Section 2 Qualification of Use
- In case where you are considered to be an individual with limited capability or an individual without capability according to the laws applicable to you, please do not enter and use the ACE Exchange service and this Website; otherwise, you and your legal representative or legal guardian shall bear all legal and economic liabilities due to your use of the ACE Exchange service and this website, and may also be required to indemnify all losses suffered by ACE Exchange due to such matter. In addition, ACE Exchange shall also have the right to cancel or terminate your ACE Exchange account and to restrict transactions or to freeze funds.
- In the event that you have started the use of the ACE Exchange service or this Website before the reason of restriction diminishes, then regarding your continuous use of the ACE Exchange service or this Website after the diminution of the reason of restriction, these Terms and all additional terms shall be retro-actively applicable to your first time of login and use of the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
Section 3 Account Registration and Safety:
- To use any service on this Platform, you are required to provide your personal information first, such as: your name, your date of birth, e-mail and password etc. in order to register an ACE Exchange account. You shall not share or use any means to intentionally or unintentionally disclose your ACE Exchange account or password to any third parties, or allow any third party to infer your ACE Exchange account or password. In addition, you shall adopt necessary and sufficient protection measures for the ACE Exchange account and password, and shall also actively prevent your ACE account and password from being used by any other third parties. Regarding any loss or disclosure of the aforementioned information and your personal information that may cause an unauthorized party to log in your ACE Exchange account and may also cause loss or stolen of virtual currencies or funds in your ACE Exchange account, including relevant bank accounts, you shall bear the full liabilities for such matter. Nevertheless, where you are able to prove that a third party intrudes into the ACE Exchange computer system via the flaws of the ACE Exchange computer system such that your ACE Exchange account is operated or modified, then such restriction shall not be applied. If you believe that your ACE Exchange account and/or password may be known by others, or have been lost or stolen, or there may be unauthorized transactions already conducted, you are responsible to inform us immediately.
- You have the right to choose whether or not to become a user of this Trading Platform. When you choose to become an ACE Exchange registered user, and have successfully registered to become an ACE Exchange registered user, you will receive a set of user name (i.e. user e-mail or mobile phone number) and password. In addition, this set of user name and password can be used to log into this Website. For any activities and action events associated with the use of user name and password, you shall bear all direct and indirect legal liabilities solely.
- In case where you have lost your password, you may re-set the password through the link transmitted from the registered mobile phone number or e-mail. In case where you discover any illegal use of user name or other conditions of security doubts, please inform us immediately.
- In case of the following conditions, ACE Exchange shall have the right to suspend or cancel your ACE Exchange account, and may delete any message or content submitted from your ACE Exchange account:
- Where ACE Exchange restricts the acceptable number of accounts that may be established or maintained by one single user.
- Where you are suspected to breach these Terms or engage in other illegal actions.
- Where any information involved in the registration process or provided by you is incorrect, not the latest or incomplete.
- Where a dispute arising from the use of this Website or ACE exchange service enters into legal proceedings, etc., such that it is sufficient to determine that the reliance basis between the two parties for continuous transaction cannot be established; or where any activities or actions performed under your ACE Exchange account has been determined by ACE Exchange to have violated the criminal or administrative laws (including but not limited to fraud, anti-money laundry and counter terrorism laws and regulations etc.)
Section 4 Risk Statement
- Presently, virtual currencies are not statutory currencies and have no legal tender effect. The legal position of virtual currencies may affect relevant legal obligations, report obligation and obligations under tax laws associated with the possession, investment or trading of virtual currencies. You are required to bear the responsibility for determining the legal position and requirements of virtual currencies individually as well as to comply with any and all relevant laws and taxation regulations or report requirements solely.
- Virtual currency trading has certain risks. During the trading of virtual currencies, please understand and be aware that the value of a virtual currency is extremely likely to fluctuate greatly. ACE Exchange provides no guarantee on any individual accepting the payment with virtual currencies for goods or services, or may even encounter government’s legislative statue on the restriction of virtual currencies. Whether or not you are suitable to engage in the trading of virtual currencies shall be determined based on your personal financial status and your risk tolerance level. Once you start to use the ACE Exchange service and this Website, it shall mean that you have completely understood the relevant risks and considerations, and with regard to any loss or damage arising from relevant risks associated with your trading of virtual currencies, you agree to waive any and all rights to claim against ACE Exchange and its affiliates. Please refer to our Risk Disclosure Statement in order to understand various risks involved in the trading of virtual currencies. This Risk Disclosure Statement is provided for your reference only, and it is unable to sufficiently disclose all risks and various aspects involved in the possession or trading of virtual currencies completely; therefore, you are requested to pay sufficient attention to other possible risks.
Section 5 Transaction Process and Fees
- You may use the digital asset wallet provided by ACE Exchange and the digital asset wallet provided by the service providers other than ACE Exchange (hereinafter referred to as the “external digital asset wallet”) to deposit virtual currencies for your ACE Exchange account.
- To deposit statutory currency transaction reserve balance linked to your ACE Exchange account, you are required to link your bank account with your ACE Exchange account, and ACE Exchange and/or its service provider shall perform verification on such bank account. The ACE Exchange of each user is acceptable to tie to multiple sets of bank accounts. For the certification of each new addition of one set of bank account, the certification time is between three to five working days. If your newly added bank account fails to qualify the verification performed by ACE Exchange and/or its service provider, then for the transaction reserve balance already deposited, ACE Exchange will return to the bank account not yet qualified for the verification.
- After completing the aforementioned verification, you may use the bank account already linked and verified to deposit the statutory currency into the transaction reserve balance. Please note that ACE Exchange only accepts the transfer via ATM/Web ATM or internet banking transfer for depositing the transaction reserve balance. Other methods will not allow the account linked to your ACE Exchange to deposit the transaction reserve balance. In addition, no interest is to be accrued for your statutory currency transaction reserve balance. The transaction reserve balance in your ACE Exchange account can only be used for transactions at ACE Exchange.
- According to these Terms, you may withdraw virtual currencies from your ACE Exchange digital asset wallet to an external digital asset wallet. You may also withdraw your transaction reserve balance to a bank account already linked and verified; however, it is not acceptable to withdraw the transaction reserve balance via ATM or bank counter method. When you withdraw the virtual currencies to an external digital asset wallet, an additional transaction fee is collected. The time required for withdrawing statutory currency to your bank account already linked and verified is between three to five working day.
- When a portion or all of the order matches with one or a multiple of corresponding orders, it then execute one or multiple transactions (hereinafter referred to as the “transactions”). ACE Exchange performs immediate settlement of each transaction according to the fund transferred between accounts. The virtual currency trading at the Company’s website adopts the computer automatic transaction method; however, when the Company considers necessary, other method may be adopted. For transaction rules of the Website, please refer to: https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/zh-tw/articles/360018315751-ACE%E4%BA%A4%E6%98%93%E6%8C%87%E5%8D%97
- Unless otherwise specified in the Terms, all transactions are final and affirmative transactions. Prior to making any transactions, you shall read the contents of the transaction information carefully, including but not limited to the virtual currency price, order quantity, handling fee, buy or sell direction. Once you have completely accepted all contents described in the transaction information, you may then click on the button to perform transaction. In addition, the fees paid by you to ACE Exchange will not be refundable. ACE Exchange has the right to cancel order or perform reverse transaction under the following conditions:
- Where we believe that an order or transaction has caused abuse of the platform, such as market manipulation.
- Where an obvious erroneous instruction or transaction is caused or shown by price, quantity or other matters.
- Where requests are made according to the laws, regulations or government agencies.
- Where restricted transaction scale or frequency or restricted use of API is determined by us under our own discretion.
- Other possible abnormal conditions, including the accidental factors of system, internet failure, hacker attack etc. such that abnormal deals may be resulted therefrom.You agree: to allow us to be exempted from all liabilities for any actions adopted according to this article.
- You agree to pay all relevant fees and payable amounts, and also agree to authorize ACE Exchange to deduct fees and payable amounts from your digital asset wallet and transaction reserve balance automatically. All of the fees and payable amounts will be clearly indicated in your ACE Exchange account, and such fee schedule may be revised, modified or updated at any time without any prior notice to you. All of the relevant fees and payable amounts shall be based on the fee schedule announced during the placement of order or execution of transaction, and it shall be binding to both you and the transaction counterparty.
- “Virtual currency type” and “Wallet address type for transmitting or receiving virtual currencies” shall be consistent with each other. ACE Exchange does not support the service for transmitting or receiving virtual currencies to different type of digital asset wallet addresses, such as transmitting BITCOIN CASH (BCH) to BITCOIN (BTC) address. When a user performs the transaction, transmission or receiving of a virtual currency not supported by ACE Exchange such that loss of the virtual currency occurs, then within the maximum acceptable scope under the law, ACE Exchange is not obliged to recover the loss of virtual currency due to transmitting or receiving virtual currencies to or from an erroneous wallet, and is also not obliged to indemnify losses related to such error. ACE Exchange does not support any form or type of block chain forks and virtual currencies created or forked therefrom. If you plan to transmit or receive a created or forked virtual currency, please be sure to move your virtual currency to the service provider supporting fork prior to the occurrence of the fork. If ACE Exchange agrees to assist you in recovering the virtual currency lost due to your violation of the terms specified in this paragraph, you are required to pay a service fee and miner handling fee etc. to ACE Exchange for the additional effort, time, cost incurred to ACE Exchange to recover the virtual currency lost due to your violation of the terms specified in this paragraph. You agree that such fees are to be deducted from your virtual currency recovered from the loss, and the remaining balance is then returned to you. In addition, the service fee and handling fee etc. may be higher than the value of your loss of virtual currency.
Section 6 Prohibited Actions
- Perform reverse engineering, decoding, disassemble or other methods on any parts of ACE Exchange service and this Website with attempts to obtain the source code.
- Spread malware, program, virus, computer worm or destroy or damage ACE Exchange service and this Website.
- Distribute, transfer, sale, rent, lease, re-permission or re-authorization of your ACE Exchange account to any other third party.
- Delete or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other ownership right statements, drawing images, symbols or labels in ACE Exchange service and this Website.
- Use, log in or modify the ACE Exchange service, this Website and computer system of ACE Exchange or any non-public area on the technical payment system of ACE Exchange suppliers.
- Detect, scan or test any leaks on the ACE Exchange system or network, or breach or evade any security or certification measures.
- Through any automatic or other methods, rather than through currently available interfaces (and only according to such terms and conditions) provided by ACE Exchange or other third party internet browsers, to log in and search ACE Exchange service and this Website, or to download content from ACE Exchange service and this website.
- Use any counterfeit TCP/IP packet header or any part of header information in any e-mail or post, or use the ACE Exchange service and this Website via any other means to transmit altered, fraud or false source identification information;
- Avoid, burn, delete, suspend, damage, decode or any other methods to evade any technical measures for protecting the ACE Exchange service, this Website and contents thereof implemented by ACE Exchange or any ACE Exchange suppliers or any other third parties (including other users).
- Use any method to interfere or (attempt) to disturb the operation of the ACE exchange service, this website, any user, host machine or network, or interfere or generate improper burden to the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
- When your ACE Exchange account involves in or is subject to any suspicious breach of these Terms, prohibited actions, suspected to violate the anti-fraud, anti-money laundering and counter terrorism regulations etc., ACE Exchange has the right to immediately suspend, cancel and/or terminate your ACE Exchange account and/or prohibit transactions or freeze funds. The suspension, cancellation or termination of your ACE Exchange account shall not affect your outstanding fees or other amounts payable to ACE Exchange. When your ACE Exchange Account is suspended, canceled or terminated, we will immediately cancel all unsettled orders, prohibit all withdrawals and prohibit any submission of order related to your ACE Exchange account.
- After a user successfully registers an account, in case of the occurrence of the following conditions, this trading office may re-confirm the customer identity or may suspend his or her transactions depending upon the situation:
- Where a transaction far above the limit amount specified for the user level is performed.
- Where abnormal condition occurs in a transaction of the user.
- Where relevant documents of the identity proof document or registration certificate etc. provided by the user during registration are suspected to be subject to counterfeit or alternation.
- Where the user using a bank account not linked to the ACE Exchange account and not certified by the ACE Exchange or its service provider will not be able to deposit statutory currency into the transaction reserve balance.
- Where a period between the current transaction and the last transaction previously made by the customer has exceeded one year.
- Where a user with the identity certified, he or she shall not use other mobile phone number of e-mail to re-apply for the identity certification again, or where a user using one identical mobile phone number or e-mail, his or her mobile phone number or e-mail is being used by other different user in identity registration procedure.
- Where suspicious money laundering or terrorism financing transaction is found, or where transaction of amount is deposited from a country or region of high risk of money laundering or terrorism financing.
- Where there is doubt in the authenticity or appropriateness of the user identity information obtained.
- Where user identity is determined to be re-confirmed for the present transaction according to other evidences or where the suspension of the present transaction is determined to be necessary.
- The account opened by a user at the trading office shall not be transferred, lent or provided to any third party for use in any way. In case of any condition mentioned above, the trading office may terminate all business dealings with the user.
Section 7 User Obligations
- You shall not use this Website to engage in actions endangering the national security, disclosing national secrets, and shall not infringe the national social assembly and the legal rights and interests of people.
- In addition, you shall not use this website to create, duplicate and propagate the following messages:
- Incite resistance, destroy the Constitution and laws, administrative regulations etc.
- Provide illegal contents, contents subject to threat, insult, harassment, pornography, vulgar, obscene, defamation, contents infringing the privacy of others, contents of hate, racial discrimination or other contents offensive to others.
- Fabricate or distort facts, spread rumor, disturb social order.
- Publicly insult others or fabricate facts to defame others, or engage in other malicious attacks.
- Upload contents infringing copyrights, patents, trade secrets, reprographic rights or other ownership rights of others.
- Track or harass other users of ACE Exchange service or this Website.
- You confirm and agree that the login, retention or disclosure of your ACE Exchange account information and content according to relevant laws or reasonable trust are able to satisfy the following conditions, ACE Exchange is acceptable to log in, retain or disclose your ACE Exchange account information and content:
- Comply with legal procedures.
- Execute or manage these Terms and additional terms, including but not limited to the investigation of potential actions breaching these Terms or prohibited actions etc.
- Comply with or actively cooperate with requirements of judicial and taxation agencies or other government agencies.
- Respond to your requests for customer service.
- Detect, prevent or use other methods to handle fraud, security or technical issues.
- Comply with any routine or reasonable data requests made by the currency service provider.
- Protect rights, properties and personal safety of ACE Exchange, users using the ACE Exchange service or this Website and the general public.
- The “content” described in these Terms: refers to all information, data, documents, texts, links, software, photos, images, films, messages, labels, information or other data provided by the ACE Exchange service or on the Website, regardless whether such information is distributed, uploaded, shared, submitted or created by you or other users of the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
Section 8 Taxes
- Regarding the taxes of any transactions you performed during the ACE Exchange service or on the Website, you shall determine whether or not such taxes are applicable and their applicable scope individually, and you shall also individually determine the withholding, payment, collection, report, paying, reporting and remittance of correct amount of taxes to the taxation authority. You may obtain the transaction record through your ACE Exchange account. ACE Exchange and the cooperating banks will provide your personal information and/or your transaction records to the taxation authority according to the requests of the taxation authority.ACE Exchange issues combined uniform invoices daily after debit performed on the next day according to the Regulations Governing the Use of Uniform Invoices and the Uniform Invoice Award Regulations.
Section 9 Links
- Since the ACE Exchange service and this Website contain links to other websites and online resources, ACE Exchange does not own, control, authorize, approve or sponsor such links, and provides no statements and guarantees for such links. You agree to adopt preventive measures individually, and you also understand that when you are using ACE Exchange service and this Website to link to a third party link, you may be in contact with offensive, harmful, incorrect, misleading or improper website contents or contents possibly violating relevant laws or virus, malware etc. You confirm and agree that ACE Exchange shall not be held liable for the following:
- Availability or accuracy of such websites or resources.
- Contents, products or services displayed or obtainable from such websites or resources.
- You may perform deposit and withdrawal through external digital asset wallet. Regarding all risks arising from your use of any of such type of external virtual currency wallets, you confirm to bear all liabilities solely, and you explicitly agree that ACE Exchange shall be exempted from any liabilities arising from your use of any external digital asset wallets.
Section 10 Disclaimer
- ACE Exchange service, this Website and the content are provided under their “as-is” state. You are recommended to use the ACE Exchange service, this Website and the content carefully, and shall perform necessary verification and judgment. In addition, you shall not completely rely on the ACE Exchange service, this Website and the content as well as their accompanied instructions or data. ACE Exchange provides no guarantee on permanently providing the ACE Exchange service, this Website and the content (including but not limited to all or any specific functions during specific periods of the ACE Exchange service and this Website). ACE Exchange provides no guarantee on any matters, revisions or improvement to the ACE Exchange service, this Website and the content. ACE Exchange hereby declares to provide no implicit guarantees.
- Any oral or written recommendations or information obtained from the ACE Exchange service, this Website or the content shall not constitute any explicit guarantees under these Terms. You shall bear all liabilities solely for all transactions or possession of virtual currencies.
- The aforementioned disclaimer shall be applicable within the maximum scope permitted by the laws. In addition, after these Terms are terminated or become invalid, or after a user terminates the use of the ACE Exchange service and this Website or after such use becomes invalid, the aforementioned disclaimer shall continue to be applicable.
- You confirm and agree, within the maximum scope permitted by the law, ACE Exchange and its affiliates (including directors, supervisors, employees, agents, representatives and attorneys or any other companies or individuals participating in the creation, production or delivery of ACE Exchange service and this Website and the content, hereinafter collectively referred to as the ‘ACE Exchange and related parties”) shall only bear the indemnification liability for you when there is any direct damage due to intentional or major faults in the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
- Regarding the ACE Exchange service or this Website provided by ACE Exchange, once digital content is provided via an intangible medium or once it is provided based on the prior consent of a customer, the online service shall be deemed to have been completed. Consequently, according to Paragraph 2 of Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act, the right to rescind under Paragraph 1 of Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act shall be excluded from application.
Article 11 Intellectual Property Rights
- All of the resources on this Website are properties of ACE Exchange and are provided by the Copyright Act, Trademark Act and other applicable laws. You may browse, duplicate and print, and download information on the Website on any computers; however, such use shall be limited to personal, non-commercial purposes and the providing of information only; provided that you shall retain all copyrights and other ownership rights declarations.
- The trademark, service mark and button icons, etc. used on this Website are owned by ACE Exchange. All relevant software, texts, videos, images, database, transaction goods, bar charts, drawings, media and sound on this Website are owned by ACE Exchange.
- You shall not perform duplication, reproduction, modification, re-printing, upload, posting, transmission, capturing, collection or broadcasting such content in any format for via any means, regardless of whether or not it is performed manually or automatically. It is strictly prohibited to use in other websites or in a publicly opened computer network environment. Any unauthorized use may be in violation of the Copyright Act, Trademark Act or other applicable laws, and may result in criminal or civil liabilities.
Section 12 User Indemnification Liability
For relevant indemnification liability, compensation, loss, litigation cost etc., including but not limited to reasonable investigation and accounting as well as attorney fees, arising from the following conditions, you agree to make compensation to ACE Exchange and related parties:
- Violation of laws, these Terms and additional terms or other policies or agreements.
- Disputes between you and any other user of the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
- Your violation of any third party's rights, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, confidential information or other ownership rights.
- The obligation of this Section shall continue to be applicable after the termination or expiration of these Terms or after the user terminates the use of the ACE Exchange service and this Website.
Section 13 Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Taiwan (Republic of China). Any dispute or controversy arising out of, relating to, or concerning any interpretation, construction, performance, or breach of this Agreement, the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Taipei District Court for the first instance.
Section 14 Supplementary Provisions
- Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, under the condition where you have not obtained the prior written consent from ACE Exchange, you shall not transfer or assign all or a portion of your rights under these Terms according to the laws or other methods such as contracts etc. Any transfer or assignment made without the prior written consent of ACE Exchange shall be invalid.
- Where any clauses or any parts of these Terms are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the clauses or parts of these Terms shall continue to be completely valid.
- In case where ACE Exchange is acquired or merged by other third party, we have the right to, under any conditions, transfer or assign information collected from you in order to be used as part of such type of merger, acquisition, sale or changes of other control rights.