If you used "non-predesignated account" to transfer, please follow the following steps to go through the refund process.
1. Contact ACE Customer Service and ask for " Refund Statement"
2. Print out the statement and "sign your signature"
3. Provide " Refund Information" and send it to ACE Customer Service email: "email@example.com" with the title " ACE non-predesignated account refund statement"
4. Show the refund information below:
b. Full Name.
c. The bound phone number.
d. Your signature and refund statement.
e. A picture of the non-predesignated account cover. (Must contain the full bank account/account name/bank branch.)
After ACE Support Team receives your information, the process will be handled as soon as possible.
1. The process will need around 2-3 "Bank" business days. In addition to national holidays, it is subject to the processing of financial institutions.
2. The working day will start once ACE Team received the "complete" refund information.
3. If the user deposits funds with a non-predesignated account on the ACE exchange. When the user agrees and understands ACE exchange refunds according to the terms of the user. If the bank account is not from the bank ACE has corporate, the user must pay a transfer fee of NT$15. If the refund amount is less than NT$15, the user will need to transfer the amount up to NT$ 15 to ACE Exchange. When the user refuses to transfer the makeup amount, ACE will have to right to refuse the refund.
If you need further information, please contact us through the following information:
【ACE customer service center】
Help Center: https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/en-us
Business hours: Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00, Lunch Hour 12:30-13:30 (GMT+8)