For each transaction to different addresses typically incur a "mining" or "network" fee. (Non fixed, it will vary depending on the current computing rate, network congestion, etc.)
Articles in this section
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency using Smart Contract?
- XRP/BNB Withdraw/Deposit
- The USDT type supported by ACE
- Can I send ETC to ETH wallet?
- Can I get my funds back if I missend to different types of wallet address?
- How to find my wallet address on ACE Exchange?
- How to receive digital assets?
- Why is there a withdrawal charge for digital assets?
- How to withdraw digital assets?
- How long does it take to receive the digital assets?