The withdrawal fee set by ACE Exchange is according to these reasons. The digital assets are forwarded to different accounts and wallets, and the mining unions on the blockchain charge a part of the handling fee. (Non fixed, it will vary depending on the current computing rate, network congestion, etc.)
Articles in this section
- Can I deposit cryptocurrency using Smart Contract?
- XRP Withdraw/Deposit
- The USDT type supported by ACE
- Can I send ETC to ETH wallet?
- Can I get my funds back if I mis-send to different types of wallet addresses?
- How to find my wallet address on ACE Exchange?
- How to receive digital assets?
- Why is there a withdrawal charge for digital assets?
- How to withdraw digital assets?
- How long does it take to receive the digital assets?