There may be cases where the SMS verification code is not received:
1. If the signal is not good or the network is blocked, the verification code cannot be received. It is recommended to obtain the verification code again in a place where signal is good or re-acquire it later.
2. The SMS verification code is sent by the system. It is easy to be judged as an advertisement. Please confirm whether your mobile phone has a "blocking APP" (for example: whoscall) or "Do not disturb mode", which will cause the SMS fail to be received.
3. Some telecom providers offer the "Reject Corporate SMS" feature, which results in the inability to accept SMS verification codes. If you need to close this function, please contact the telecom provider.
In addition to the above, if the phone settings are still abnormal and the SMS verification code cannot be accepted, in this case, you are advised to do the following:
1. Check if the memory space is full. You will not be able to receive the SMS verification code if it is full.
2. Update the APP that accepts the SMS to the latest version
3. Clear the memory of the SMS app (clear the cache)
4. Turn on and off the flight mode and restart the network environment.
5. Restart your phone
If you have not been able to receive the SMS verification code after many times of operation, please contact us and inform your mobile phone system, model, and your country and your carrier, we will contact the SMS provider as soon as possible, thank you!