If you need to use fiat to trade, you'll need to complete "Security level B verification"
To complete the verification, you need to bind your bank account. Please follow the following steps:
1. Login to ACE, and click My Profile on the top right.
2. Click Bind bank account.
3. Enter one of your current account's related info.
4. Click send, and ACE team will verify it for you.
5. If it shows "Successful", that means you have completed
1. The bank account cannot be changed once added, please double check before you add. If you need any help, please contact customer service.
2. 1 NTD will be sent to your bank account within 3-5 business days to verify the account reliability.
3. Please refer to the cover of your passbook to confirm the account number, branch name and account owner's name.
4. Some banks will use the first three or four digits of the branch code as the prefix of your account number. Please do not omit these digits.
5. Please select your branch using the code rather than the name. Your bank may change the branch name without notice. If the branch code is not in our list, please contact us first, refrain from selecting other codes.
6. If you use "700 Chunghwa Post Co.": Please select "7000010" as your branch code if your passbook number is 8-digit. Please select "7000021" if it is 14-digit.
7. Please use predesignated account to deposit and withdraw. Contact us if you accidentally deposit through a non-predesignated account.
【ACE customer service center】
Help Center: https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/en-us
Business hours: Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00, Lunch Hour 12:30-13:30 (GMT+8)