If you need to use fiat to trade, you'll need to complete "Security level B verification"
Please follow the following steps:
1. Login to ACE, and click My Profile on the top right.
2. Click Bind bank account.
3. Enter one of your current account's related info.
4. Click "Save".
5. If it shows "Bound", that means you have completed Level B verification.
1. The bank account cannot be changed once added, please double check before you add.
2. 1 NTD will be sent to your bank account within 3-5 business days.
3. Please refer to the cover of your passbook to confirm the account number, branch code and account owner's name.
4. Some banks will use the first three or four digits of the branch code as the prefix of your account number. Please do not omit these digits.
5. Please select your branch using the code rather than the name. Your bank may change the branch name without notice. If the branch code is not on our list, please contact us.
6. If you use "700 Chunghwa Post Co.": Please select "7000010" as your branch code if your passbook number is 8-digit. Please select "7000021" if it is 14-digit.
7. Withdrawing and depositing need to be the predesignated account. Please contact us if you accidentally deposit with a non-predesignated account.
【ACE customer service center】
Help Center: https://helpcenter.ace.io/hc/en-us
Business hours: Monday to Friday 10:00-18:00, Lunch Hour 12:30-13:30 (GMT+8)